Wow OK, so Houston, we have a problem…

1 Like

We do!

Ref: Bug with group focus

1 Like

Chiming in here ! this is a BLOCKER…
I have loads of these … FIX and UNDO Bubbles latest bug

1 Like

and worse still. I cannot deploy a new version due to my 5 “Toggle” Phantom Bubble Errors

1 Like

You can outrun this by creating a logic like:
if an element is visible, when clicked the same element will be hidden;
if an element isn’t visible, when clicked the same element will be shown.

sorry double work. Bubble should fix root cause

Hello all,

Wanted to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this post from Aless:

Let us know if you continue having trouble with the group focus!

1 Like

Are you not going to roll back this…
I have no intention of undoing several 9 or more possible … elements with this “toggle” do not present themselves until you go the the page…
I want to leave " working code " as is

Do I have to roll back to version 11 ( Version 12 has been nothing but trouble )

I would but to be honest I’ve better things to be doing with my time than “fixing” what already works !!

@eve Ah ok. Easy fix :slight_smile: Thanks!

For anyone confused, here’s how to fix:

Step 1: Right click the action to Toggle. “Replace by another type”

Step 2: Search for “Show”, then select “Show”.

Step 3: Complete.

That’s it.

7 Likes

and what if you need to Hide / Show

The purpose of Toggle is to do a Binary Flip on each drop down as w need to Hide / Show depending on current state… that is why Toggle is there ?

w.fly is one half of the answer only

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why can we not use the “only when GroupFocus X is visible” condition on a workflow step? That would at least allow us to create Show/Hide logic. Right now the only hide option is just clicking elsewhere on the screen?

1 Like

Yes and this is really user unfriendly

1 Like

After all my investigation yesterday, I agree - Added an extra step which I’d argue wasn’t necessary. Not fond of “updates” that add extra steps to workflows vs. removing extra steps.

1 Like

I’m not fond of totally unfounded updates…
I’ve cointed 25 locations on this app that used Toggle ( in focus groups ) perfectly well
What do I do ??? spend the rest of the week wasting my time building custo fixes for each dropdown option ??? it’s madness

this runs counter to the concept to DRY

this day is “line in the sand” day for our future use of Bubble

I strongly advice Bubble restore Toggle in a Focus Group …

as it is, any developer can still try to program this and then wonder why it won’t work !!
Is the user manual updated … why if Toggle still possible to use as an option in a workflow from a focus group … the barn door is still wide open

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.