Group focus stopped working all the sudden on all apps

Anyone experiencing a problem with the group focus?

All the sudden they stopped showing up in run-mode on development and Production apps.

4 Likes

Yes same here! All group focuses have stopped showing in my app-- completely breaking lots of functionality

yup, same here +1

Based on the timing of this issue-- I’m guessing it’s related to to the latest bubble release:

Responsive engine upgrade pre-work; added conditional statements on visibility to reusable elements

Yeah, bubble is going through some issues right now. it’s happening to everyone right now. Just stay with them as they continue to fix it!

Have they commented that they’re aware of the issue and have a fix?

It’s working on my side. Strange…

Lucky you lol. Yeah, I think it’s slowly going down. I guess we’ll just have to wait.

1 Like

@eve can we get an update if bubble is aware of this issue?

I think this change:
5/04/21 15:28
Responsive engine upgrade pre-work; added conditional statements on visibility to reusable elements

Needs to be rolled-back asap

I already submitted a bug report about this, I hope we hear from them sometime soon.

2 Likes

Agreed! Best of luck to you and everyone else!

1 Like

Hey folks,

We had a deploy go rogue that’s just been rolled back. Are you still having trouble or is this resolved?

1 Like

Bug report submitted. :white_check_mark: Mine stopped working as well. I’m sure they will fix it soon. They aren’t gone for the day yet. They are usually pretty quick at fixing things like this.

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

Mine looks like it is working again. :+1: Thanks

1 Like

yea it is working again for me too now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.