Bubble Update Messed Up Workflow

I have completed the development of my app, and as I was preparing to submit it to the iOS App Store, Bubble released an update yesterday and I noticed that some previously functional workflows are now malfunctioning when I preview the app. The only recent change is Bubble’s update; otherwise, no modifications have been made to the backend. Everything was functioning properly the day before. I’ve attempted to reach out to Bubble for assistance, but since I haven’t been successful in contacting them, I’m seeking advice and assistance here on the forum.
(- New pages users create are not saving in the backend)
(- I created an option for users to make their pages public or private, this function no longer functions how it is supposed to)
These are just the functions I have noticed, I’m worried I might find more and this is due to Bubbles random update.