Hey there, AMAZING Bubble community
We’re excited to share with you our small, but hopefully, an impactful app built exclusively for all of us here.
The Mission of the app is to give all of us a structured way to discuss and share feedback between ourselves and with the Bubble Core team.
We noticed that there has been a fair number of requests for making something like that on this very forum, after a ton of absolutely great ideas were proposed (and well-described) by @fayewatson, @petter. @yusaney1, @ryan16, @eli, @JohnMark and many many other wonderful members of this great community.
So @fayewatson (a million kudos to you Faye!) has finally created the most complete and up-to-date version of the community ideas that we all know and love (and others done by @AliFarahat and other good folks too)! Faye has been even more amazing and was (still is) keeping track of the ones that were delivered and which ones yet haven’t, which made this thread the best we had so far for Wishlist management.
It was almost there, but it requires constant attention from Faye, and there is no way to prioritize this easily to give more clarity to everyone on what should be done first.
So we decided it may be helpful to turn this:
into this (here’s a direct link example):
In short, the current features (kept to an absolute minimum on purpose):
- Posting New Ideas (with description, titles and pictures\gifs\links as necessary)
- Upvoting\Downvoting Ideas
- Searching for the Open and Done Ideas
- Fully Mobile Responsive UI\UX
- Direct links to particular ideas to be used for discussions on this forum
Future Roadmap (that we want to get community feedback for first)
- Comments\Discussions about the items
- Separate Pages for Ideas with more real estate for UI and features
- Tags\Categories for Ideas
- Leaderboards\Scoreboards to show the biggest contributors\most popular ideas, etc.
- Moderation (approvals, editing, etc.) for submitted ideas (for Admins - @fayewatson, if you’re interested to help us to moderate this, we’re going to appreciate this a bunch )
and so much more
So long story short - here’s a 2-minute Loom video of me talking about all of the above (completely overusing the word AMAZING ) and showing a bit of how the interface looks like.
Super excited about getting your feedback and finding, fixing and improving things for all of us Bubble fanboys moving forward with the help of this wishlist, and what grows out of it.