Roadmap? User ideas wishlist?

Hi,
my name is Thiago, I’m a business student from Brazil.
is it there a roadmap of development of Bubble?
If not, I’m asking for it here.
Also, is there a pinned topic with a list of most wanted new features/wishlist?

Thanks,

Hi @Thiago,

Check out this link https://bubble.io/releases this is hopefully what you are looking for :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for replying :slight_smile:

I saw that page but found it a little hard to read?
I guess I meant → "I want to know about the future plans? (features, goals).

Image of a example development roadmap:

1 Like

They used to have a roadmap but it doesn’t look like they have it anymore sadly.

How much I’d wish if Bubble had something like Webflow’s https://wishlist.webflow.com/

We constantly suggest ideas such as this but the bubble team hardly ever acts on it.

4 Likes

Gonna build an app for us to suggest ideas and vote them lol

They sound so ambitious in the Medium post about raising $6M … Begs the question,
how they plan do spend it…

I’m being so direct here because, I’m following tutorials for the past 3 days and
still having trouble really learning how things work, and develop for my own app…
maybe I’m too dumb… and maybe they still need dumb down some things lol

1 Like

I agree with your comments. They need to “dumb down” :slight_smile: a lot of things. They’re adding a lot of features fast (and thats a good thing) but the only problem is that its increasingly hard for non coders to understand how the hell you squeeze these features out of the app.

2 Likes

Maybe you can build it using Bubble. (Maybe not so funny.)

Actually, for what Bubble needs to do, I don’t think $6M is a lot to work with.

Hopefully they’ll ramp up documentation, basic training and communication with the community. I’m not slamming the team. They have a lot that needs doing and even with $6M, it can’t all get done at once, or even quickly. However, it would be great to see better communication to loyal users.

2 Likes

Here’s our take on this one :slight_smile:

@eve @josh Perfect use case for you guys to use Announcefly for this, which coincidentally is built on Bubble! www.announcefly.com