BubblePros - Connecting Bubble Freelancers and Clients

Hey everyone

I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been around for a while and can hopefully bring some value to you!

I’m building a platform called BubblePros, which makes it easier for consultants and clients to connect in the Bubble community.

While I think the Freelance category of this forum is great, I think the community could benefit from something slightly richer in features and structure. For example, a browsable list of freelancers, ratings & reviews, rates, remote/not-remote filter, etc.

If this sounds interesting to you, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

Yeah I’d be interested

1 Like

Yes I’d be interested, because I feel the marketing of services is something I don’t necessarily have the time to do. I’d prefer to have a profile on a marketplace that drives the traffic of potential clients.

What kind of a percentage are you considering taking off each project? Or do you have another model in mind for monetization?

1 Like

Sign me up! Would love to have this. I wanted to build it but don’t have the time.

1 Like

Would also be interested

1 Like

If I may be bold enough to ask, why is it after only 3 months just 4 people responded?

Do the posts on the forum get degraded that they are never recognized? Or what?

You would think a person is money motivated and would want things that can help them make money?

Or did the idea just fizzle out?

John

OP needed a BubblePro I guess to finish their idea.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My apologies for not responding to this thread earlier. We’re now back on track (apparently just as the world has fallen off-track).

Our landing page is up at https://bubblepros.co/. Please feel free to check it out and sign up at the bottom of the page :slight_smile:.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

— Alex

Taking a percentage off projects is likely where it would head, but we’re flexible at the moment — we’d love to know what the community deems fair. In any case, it will start off as a free platform.

Just signed up :slight_smile: Excited to see what you’ve built @alex.cleo

1 Like

Just signed up