Bubble's Full Calendar and charts

Hi everyone. I’m building a scheduling app and I’m using the Full Calendar plugin by Bubble to create events and add other users to the events.

Now, I’m trying to build analytics using Chart Element plugin. I can’t figure out how to create a chart representing the total number of people on any given day assigned to the events e.g. on November 30th there are 2 events with 3 people attending the 1st event and 4 people attending the 2nd event (7 in total). The chart should present that 7 people are attending the events on 30th November.

I cannot figure out how to do it. Any ideas?

@NigelG @allenyang @cmarchan I’m really desperate to find the answer as it’s blocking my further development. Any chance you know how to go about it?

Hello @pbaranowski14,

The function “grouped by” helps a lot in charting. Perhaps this video can provide some guidance > How to create a chart on Bubble.io

@cmarchan Thanks for your reply. I already have this function in use. However, there are still 2 problems:

1. It’s not possible to display multiple days of the event on the chart because I can only choose the start or end date
  2. How to display the total amount of attendees when 2 events are overlapping?

Have you considered evaluating other chart plugins perhaps?

I don’t really know how to go about it and cannot find the answer anywhere.
Those are the only option to group by and if the event lasts e.g. 3 days with 10 attendees how can I show on chart that e.g. on 4th 5th and 6th of December there are 10 attendees.

My assumption is there need to be some kind of “date thing” in the data for each day.