Full Calendar - Event Block Display Length Accuracy

Is there a way to have the event block in the Full Calendar (plugin) display across the full date range. For example, the two date ranges used to populate the events in the calendar below are:

• [“Aug 10, 2022 9:00 am”,“Aug 12, 2022 5:00 pm”]
  • [“Aug 7, 2022 12:00 am”,“Aug 9, 2022 12:00 am”]

Notice in the first range above, the time is well into the date and still, the event block is not represented as such:

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 8.04.50 PM

I’m hoping to keep it basic. Other than this issue, Full Calendar is great for my needs.

[first post, first forum, bubble newbie. Please go easy on me. lol Thanks in advance.]

1 Like

I have an “all day” option on my event data type. Anytime an event spans a whole day or multiple days, this field is changed to “yes” and the event block group is visible if event date range overlaps the calendar date.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Hmm, not sure I’m following. Are you saying you can control the block itself with a condition on the calendar?

This Calendar, and event blocks are displaying, but the blocks aren’t going over/on to the final date in the date range. Hoping I can get the event blocks to go into the 9th and 12th for their respective event date ranges. I am using the all day option as well, with “yes” for these events.

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 8.04.50 PM

Sorry - I just noticed you said you’re using a plugin. Mine is a repeating group so it probably doesn’t work the same.

All good. I think in the future I’ll look into a repeating group method for more customizability.

Your input about the All Day option in Full Calendar helped me find in bubble docs that having that field as “yes” will round the Event Block towards the start day and effectively keep it from displaying over a succeeding ending date past 12:00 am.

So set the All Day option to null and it works! Although, now the calendar shows the event’s start times, which I’d prefer to have a visibility option for that. I can live with that. lol.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.43.53 AM

Thank you again, @telaholcomb !