Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗺 Bubble's Google Map Extender - New Plugin from Zeroqode

@levon @ZeroqodeSupport

Hi Guys,

awesome that you have build an extension for G Maps.

I’m considering to get your plugin but I’m not sure if it can actually do what I am looking for.
The descriptions are somewhat unclear to me.

Does the plugin support the following features:

• I have a list of locations in a defined order and would like to show them on the map + the routes (from marker 1 to marker 2 to marker 3,etc.)
  • each of these lists is connected to a user - so I want to be able to select a user and a date and show those routes for that specific user
  • can I show several lists of marker and route sequences which are color coded? (e.g. list with routes of 1 user is blue, list of routes of another user is red)
  • can I show a focus group when hovering over a route or a marker that shows additional information on e.g. the user associated to that specific marker or route?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Using te demo plugin has notice a limit of 23 (or 24…) and I can’t add more waypoints. If I do, nothing has showing on the map. My application need between 80 and 100 waypoints. What or how I can do to solve this? The plugin os amazing and very helpful in many ways but, without this… is useless for me. How I can turn around or fix this “issue”?

Hi @umit1, please accept our apologies for such a delayed reply :pray:

Please see replies below:

Yes, this is possible. For an workable example please see the “Compose a route” tab on our live demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/map_extender

Yes, having the information stored in the database under each user, you can use it as a source to display user and related route.

If we understood your question right, yes, you can upload a list of customizable markers. As for the route - unfortunately - it has a default color that can’t be changed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To trigger a certain focus group with specific information, you can use the following event:

Hi @reginaldo.ro, thanks for your question and appreciation.

Unfortunately, these limits are related to the Google Maps platform itself and we can’t do much in this regard: Directions API Usage and Billing  |  Google Developers

Please let us know if you have any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for answering!

I solved this problem by splitting the route into 4 tabs where I start the origin with the destination of the last tab. Problem solved! :wink:

Do you know if there is any way to export the routes optimized by the plugin to a repeating group?

When I optimize a route the optimized order does not reflect the order of my repeating group (this RG contains the addresses to be optimized). Then I have an order on the map and another on my Repeating Group. Any idea how to get around this?

Hi @reginaldo.ro, thanks for your message.

Would it be convenient for you to share a screencast with the current plugin setup and currently achieved results? (here or in DM).
It will allow us to understand better the support that we can provide in this case.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Well, I want export a optimized route to a Repeating Group.
Very similar from this… but, only the optimized route.

How I can do this? When I optimized route, the original repeating group don´t stay on same order.

Hi @reginaldo.ro, apologies for such a delayed reply from our side :pray:.

We’re afraid that without any additional information (screencast or screenshots of your use case) it would be quite difficult to provide the required support. Please share more details here or on a DM.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Bubblers!

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added an earlier requested feature, namely, the possibility to show a custom marker info popup.

It is ensured by two actions:

• Show marker info

In this action, we can address an earlier created group (which will be a popup for displayed information).
Or we can create a popup, setting the height and width of the desired popup, in which we can upload the text or HTML, to display the required information

• and Close marker info - this action can be attached to any button or group, to close the displayed information popup.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.8.0: Fixed CORS error. ) and give it a try.

In case of related questions, you know where to find us :blush:

Have a good week ahead :wink:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Could you add clustering? It’s a feature that would make me purchase today :slight_smile:

Hello @stuart4

Thank you for your message.

At the moment we do not have any plans to add clustering to the Google Map Extender plugin. However, I will pass this improvement idea to our developers and we might consider adding it in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Aww shame, I’ll have to use something else for now then.

Feel free to contact us if you still have any other questions regarding the plugin :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team