Bug template overlapping objects

Hi everyone, I have bought the crowdfunding platform - template and from zeroqode I am facing some bugs that I can’t fix on my own. When clicking on the ‘‘Explore’’ option from the top bar I get things on one another, please refer to the screenshot. Any advice on how I can fix it? Thank you

Hey there :wave:

@ZeroqodeSupport is pretty responsive to issues with their templates. You can ask them through their forum or through their chat feature. I’m sure they will update the template if there are issues. :blush:

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
2 Likes

Thanks for pinging us Jason!

@ivo_ll I"ll ask our support team to take care of this and help you out here.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, @ivo_ll!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. In this case, to help you better, could you please clarify if you’ve done some changes in the template? If, so, please share the steps you did to reproduce them.

Also, please make sure that you have not enabled the checkbox “this element is visible on page load” on the Explore page for the Category is empty & Search empty group, which should be invisible on the page load.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, thanks everybody for getting back to me.

The checkbox has not been enabled it is as it should be as you have mentioned.

The only changes I have done to the templates is to delete Data from the ‘’ DATA" tab specifically and only from app data, nothing else has been touched. For instance, I go to Data >app data and I deleted the info in all fundraisers, all payment Infos, all replies.

I did it because the templated comes with already implemented data and I would like to clear it, to reset it, to have the template ready to be used but without the distributed data in it, so I can have it ready to be set live.
So the issue happened right after data from the app data has been removed. When clicking on the ‘‘explore option’’ it doesn’t show any fundraisers anymore(show all fundraisers) and things are overlapping like shown in the screenshot.

Thank you

Hi, @ivo_ll!

Thanks for your clarification!
Could you please compare and replicate the “Category is empty” and “Search empty” group’s conditions in your app with those from the template? It seems like something wrong with the conditions.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hi,
Thank you for getting back to me.
Can you please guide me step by step how exactly you got to the “Search empty”’ and the ''Category is empty". I tried to do it by selecting it, I could not find it in the element tree.

Thank you

Hi, @ivo_ll!

Yes, sure. Whenever you need to search, for instances, where an object is being created, or any type of action, you can use the Search tool from the top right corner in the app editor. Here are screenshots of how to find the “Search empty” and ''Category is empty" groups.

1. click on the Search tool in the bubble editor and type the element’s name and type

1. hit the Element you need and it will be shown on the page

1. click on the “Reveal in the Elements tree” button in the elements settings

1. the same actions are recreated with regards to the second group.

As you can see in the Elements tree those groups have enabled Eye icon that means they are visible on the page.

Hope this was helpful!

Best,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me.

I was able to find it and replicate as you asked me and the conditions are pretty much the same as what I see on your side. Please refer to the screenshots.

Thank you,

Hi, @ivo_ll!

We have checked your screenshots and compared with the template and there is a little difference. Please see screenshot as a reference (marked in white).

Could you be so kind and check carefully all the settings once again. As an option, you can create a new app using this template and compare settings with those you already have in your current app.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best,
Zeroqode Team.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.