Eventy - Events | Eventbrite & Meetup Template - New Template from Zeroqode

Event_Forum
We have just published a new template - Events like Eventbrite:
This responsive template is an events marketplace template that helps you create platform like EventBrite for event organizers to list, manage and sell tickets for their events and for people to easily discover events around the world.

Main features of this template are:
Robust searching with filtering by keywords, date, location & category and sorting by date or relevance.

• Fully mobile responsive design for all pages.

• Easy same-page editing for event organisers.

• Ticket ordering system like EventBrite with multiple registrations on checkout.

• Stripe payments with multi-currency support.

• Event organizer profiles with user profiles as fallback.

• Multiple ticket types (free, paid, donation).

• Event manager/reports for sales.

• Add to calendar buttons for Google and Yahoo.

• Social sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter & WhatsApp.

• Post-ordering ticket/registration editing for user-buyers.

Live demo: https://eventstemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi again! I’ve added a couple of events but I do not see them in the categories. The categories pages are all blank under the header. What do i need to do?

Thanks in advance!

Keith

HI @Keith2
seems that @mebeingken has already helped you out with this.
Supposedly this was due to Bubble’s breaking change in the way filters work for repeating groups, we’ll update the template to fix this.
Thanks!

Hi Keith,
in fact we have double checked and the issue is that to save the Events correctly we are using API workflows which are not enabled under Hobby or Template plans and can be used only on Personal plans and above. This is a limitation from Bubble unfortunately. So once you upgrade to personal plan or higher this functionality should be live.
Hope this helps
please let us know
Thanks!

Thanks for that update @levon. Keith is already on the Professional package and I don’t believe he is experiencing the issue you reference. The issue he described has been resolved, by simply ticking the box to Ignore empty constraints on one of the searches.

Oh, I see, Ken, we’ll implement that small fix, but if he was on Hobby plan the issue would persist due to the use of API workflows.
Thanks a lot!

Hi @levon

I recently purchased the events template and I’m having issues setting up the booking confirmation email to be sent to customers. If you could kindly sent instructions on how this can be done, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,
you need to go to check out page, find the “pay now” workflow and then at some point of the action sequence you need to insert a send email action.
The the screenshot below

Hi Levon, I bought your template a week ago and it’s great. I’m new to bubble and I’m having an issue I can’t figure out. When I log in as a user the whole header dissapears with the admin board, log out and create event buttons.

What am I missing and where can I change the logic?

Hello @tt.lindvall,

The logic with conditions of when the buttons are displayed or not can be set-up here.
In the list of elements on this page, you can find the group with buttons and edit conditions for when it should be displayed.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eventy-events-like-eventbrite-meetup-template

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hello @levon

Pre-order questions

I would like to ask the following questions:

• Can I allow any event organizer to register and sell tickets/tickets to their events?

• Can I have a commission on each ticket?

• Can I customize the main page of the template?

• Can I use my domain for the template?
    I have a domain of my own and would like to recognize it. I have an account at HostGator, is it possible to put it there?

Grateful, in advance.

Hi @arthurbmedeirosf, thanks for reaching out.
I will try to answer straight to your questions.

Can I allow any event organizer to register and sell tickets/tickets to their events? - Sure you can, this template allows you to login as an User who create events as well as an Admin who can see in his dashboard all the information about all of the users and their events and more. Please check Eventy Demo page.

Can I have a commission on each ticket? - Yes, sure. The commission deduction for each sold ticked is developed in the template and powered by the Stripe plugin.

Can I customize the main page of the template? - Everything in the template configuration can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. There is no source code for these templates per se because they are built without code :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I use my domain for the template? I have a domain of my own and would like to recognize it. I have an account at HostGator, is it possible to put it there? - A Bubble app comes automatically with a bubbleapps.io subdomain, served over SSL. For instance, yourapp.bubbleapps.io. If you want to customize this and use your own domain name, you can do this in the Domain section of the Settings Tab. See More Details.
Also, all templates built on Bubble would have to be hosted on Bubble, they cannot be hosted on other servers, like HostGator. Check pricing details.

I hope the above is useful to you.
If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Some other questions:

1. How does check-in work at the entrance to events?
    Do you have any plugin or QR Code form to be checked when entering events?

Hi @arthurbmedeirosf, thanks for your message.
Sorry for the late reply, due to the weekend.

Unfortunately, this kind of feature is not developed at all in this template
By default, the user is getting a confirmation email with details for the event as well as a copy of the ticket inside his profile after the ticket purchase. The ticket checkout feature is not included in the template.

Please note that each ticket is getting a unique ID that can be used when adding new extra features customizing the template functionality or even adding an extra plugin to convert this number to a QR code if needed.
You can customize this template as you wish by adding new features and plugins for your use case.

For a better understanding of how the Eventy template works, please run some tests on our Demo Page.

I hope the above will be useful to you.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey, Bubblers!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Eventy - Events | Eventbrite & Meetup | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Check out the Demo Page:

Hope you will find it useful!
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello Zeroqode,
Great teamplate. before buying it, quick Q. Would it be possible to have two types of events. Event as now in the template including buying the ticket. And Type B events, which are listed but the “buy” button sends them to another URL. Obviously payment process etc wouldn’t be anymore in the template. So these Type B events would basically just be a listing of event with link to another URL for purchase. Thanks