Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Building Web App similar to Swagbucks

Is it possible to build a website similar to Swagbucks using Bubble?
So in essence the users complete a survey or download an app, interact with the app for a certain period of time and then earn rewards after completion

I don’t see why not. Take a look at Bubble’s “how to build” lessons. There is not an app that you can think of that can’t be reproduced on Bubble in one way or the other. You just need to figure out the logic and database structure of the app you want to build and take it from there.

I’ve checked it out. But the logic is my issue yes, especially the offsite tracking.

I’d recommend posing another question on the forum describing the logic of what swagbucks does exactly, especially the parts you can’t figure out, and I’m sure someone more experienced than me will be able to point you in the right direction. I am not familiar with Swagbucks unfortunately.

For anyone else that comes across this thread:
This is what Swagbucks does, as I stated above: “So in essence the users complete a survey or download an app, interact with the app for a certain period of time and then earn rewards after completion”
That is the logic I do not understand, especially the offsite tracking to ensure that the task was indeed completed

@AndrewV @vini_brito @blueback09
(just tagging individuals who have helped me with past issues)

You will need to get them to create a system in their site or app that will, once the task is completed, send a web request to your Bubble app’s endpoint, which you can enable by having a publicly exposed API workflow. :wink:

1 Like