Calculate days between two dates

Experts,

How can I calculate number of days between the current date and the date when a ticket was registered ? I want to calculdate the days in that field called Dias pendente.

You should be able to subtract dates like this from both date fields. Here I have subtracted checkout’s value from checkin’s and multiplied that buy price.

But in my case are two text fields. One shows the date when tickets was created and the other it must be the calculation of days between the current date and the text field that mentioned. I bring the date registered from database.

Best
Anderson

Ok, do this →
Change the first to an input element with type ‘date’ and check ‘this input is disabled’

Then, set the initial content of the first one as “current page’s xxx’s date”

Change the second one to date as well and set it’s initial content as “current date - input a converted to number”

That should do it. Let me know if you’re able to do it, or we can just get on a call and I’ll do it for you.

1 Like

@rohanjainneri

I will try and let you know.

Best
Anderson

Hi Experts,

I am trying to put a field to calculate how may days a tickets is pending to solve (field dias).

In my RG as below:

I tried to put current date - date of ticket created but it didnt work form reason.

Best
Anderson

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.