Can someone explain what this means?

Bubble does not generate native apps for iOS and Android

Hi there, @joanhwilson… welcome to Bubble!

In short, it means you can’t build an app on Bubble that can (without doing any additional work) be put directly into an app store. Past that, I won’t explain it any better than this great article by @romanmg, and I definitely recommend checking it out…

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Thank you Mike very kind of you to reply. I have four apps that I would like to put on the market using iOS and android do you have any suggestions regarding a program I can use I am a complete novice at this

The reply was my pleasure, @joanhwilson. If you are asking if I can give you suggestions for programs you can use to build native apps, I won’t be able to help you there because Bubble is where I have focused all of my efforts/time over the past couple of years. That being said, don’t be too quick to write Bubble off even if you are going to focus on native. I haven’t done it myself yet, but I know you can “wrap” Bubble apps to make them work like native apps (and to get them into the app stores), and there are plenty of posts here in the forum about that topic. So, Bubble may still be able to work for you, and I encourage you to give it a try because it really is an awesome platform.

Best…
Mike

Thank you again Mike… I’ll do some research! Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.