CashMaster - Receipt management app

Dear Bubble community.

I just finished an app I was making for several months for now.

CashMaster

But first comes a short story why did i make it in the first place.

I had that hypothetical theory, that if a person could see some in-depth statistics of what he/she buys on daily basis and how much money is spent for different product categories or even products, that should click some switches in the brain and change the actual spending habits of a person for good. When i built a simple version of this app, i started collecting my own receipts there and within a month i found out where my money goes and actually after couple month of collecting statistics i changed a lot in my spending habits.

So what i built is a receipt management app that lets you keep track of your purchases and spending habits. It’s quite simple to use, you just have to create vendors where you buy stuff, create products that you buy and create receipts line by line. All the rest is calculated on different dashboards.

After you enter a month or so of initial data, dashboards will allow you to:

• Track price changes for a product
  • See which vendors you shop at have better prices
  • See how much you would save if you bought at vendors with cheapest price
  • See which products or product categories take most of your money and optimise it
  • See average monthly statistics for everything you buy
  • See separate statistics for each product, product category and vendor

That’s what comes to my mind for now, but i found out that these numbers help a lot and make you more aware of your own money and spending habits.

I made it free for 1 year from date of registration just so people can use it and see if it’s worth it. I’ll keep this app up for at least 1 year on my own.

It’s beta testing so it may have some bugs that i couldn’t find, but i did my best to test everything and make sure it’s flawless.

Feel free to use it and all the feedback you will have is priceless.

Technically it is done with new responsive engine and there are quite complex calculations done with backend workflows, so if you find any element in this app interesting you can reach out and I’ll be happy to help.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Good design my friend

1 Like

Thanks. That one came after 3 designs changed, never good enough :smiley: