Is there a way to change the cursor? e.g. change to hand on hover over an element
No we don’t support this (yet). What is the use case?
One thing I’d use it for is to display the hand when hovering over a dropdown. I’ve made the up/down arrows invisible to show just a text, so could be useful for that.
As an example of a use case, I’d like to have the cursor change to an edit symbol, like a pencil icon, when the user is hovered over something they can click to edit.
+1, this would be useful, especially for when one needs to use Text elements for links.
Is this feature still not available? I have searched the Forum and Reference Manual but don’t see any options for the cursor to change state upon hover. Is there a Plug-in maybe?
I found a solution for personal plans and up.
- Convert png of desired cursor to .cur file here: PNG to CUR (Online & Free) — Convertio
- Create a file uploader on a random bubble page and upload the .cur file.
- Copy the “dynamic link” for the file
- Go to settings > SEO/Metatags > Script/metatag in header
- Add a style element in the header and add in the cursor CSS property:
For more info on the cursor css property, check out: cursor - CSS: Cascading Style Sheets | MDN
Hope this helps someone.