Changing Current Page URL with Button

Is it possible for me to set the URL name of different pages to have the same “name” but different look?

For example:

All my pages currently have the format of www.mydomain/pagename as the URL.

• At the bottom of the template1 page, there is a "publish" button.
    Current URL for this page is www.mydomain/template1.
    When "publish" button is pressed, this will change the current page URL to www.mydomain/final and show the format of my template1 page.

• At the bottom of the template2 page, there is a "publish" button.
    Current URL for this page is www.mydomain/template2.
    When "publish" button is pressed, this will change the current page URL to www.mydomain/final and show the format of my template2 page.

Is bubble able to recognise this? Or must I create a new “final” page that will changed based on some parameters?

@manager you can set up this action to the button.

Then set your changes on conditional

Your solution looks like it brings me to another page. But is there a way to modify the current page’s URL?

You cannot modify the path live. Only parameters can be modified on a page without reload.

thanks for the reply!! So it means that the current page’s name (when live) cannot be changed to another name? And my only option is to send parameters to a separate page…?

No, you can change mysite.com/page?=PARAMETER

to mysite.com/page?=PARAMETER2

so on the same page.

Ah so only can change the page parameter but not the page name.
Roger that,
Thanks so much for the response.

@manager But it would refresh your page only, maybe you can make it work passing same data type and set autobinding to avoid losing data.

Then you could take advantage of the already displayed data + you now have new parameter in url.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.