Complex Personalised Daily Email

Hi all, quite new to Bubble.io and have managed to achieve more than I could have imagined building our a work management system in a month or so.

Shifting to launch it to our users, and wanting to use a daily email to drive engagement. I’ve searched through the forum and it seems to be a pain point.

I’m wondering if this approach might work and exactly how it would be executed. Ideally, I’d love to create a page that would be the equivalent of the EMAIL template, which would run just prior to the email and convert the page into a single HTML string, that would then be used as the body of the email. I thought their might be a plug in that would let you capture the HTML of a page or group or something, that would do this, but I can’t seem to find anything?

In lieu of that I’m thinking I can just try and generate the HTML manually, where the output of repeating groups is HTML column code, etc? Has anyone done anything like this, and what is the best way to run the process that would generate the HTML for each user?

Have a look at Vini’s free Postmark plugin - it allows for HTML.

I create my HTML templates in Stripo and then just populate from your database what you would like in there.

Depending on what you need, you might set up a range of templates with conditions on when to send what template.

2 Likes

Like this?

Link to my demo and click template for bubble editor.
Feel free to dm me if you got any question.

Cheers, Ada.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.