Comprehensive Ziggeo Plugin! And it's cheap! :)

I couldn’t find the right solution for a video integration with Ziggeo. So I built my own! :slight_smile:. I went ahead and added all the parameters I could from the Ziggeo Javascript SDK and also made it the cheapest advanced plugin by more than half. Having all the options makes it a tad bit overwhelming, but it’s better to have them and not need them, then need them and not have them. I also hit a ton of issues with responsiveness with the current Ziggeo options within Bubble so I handled that by matching the underlying Ziggeo element to the size of the Bubble element, so you control responsiveness with the window sizings within Bubble.

This is a fairly advanced plugin given all the configuration options and if you have issues with it let me know. I run a SW engineering team in my day job, but I love Bubble for POC’s!

If there are additional features or things you want from the plugin just let me know and I’ll turn them around in no time.

Go team go

Plugin Link
Ziggeo Parameters Link

-Chris

7 Likes

Hi,

thanks for that. Any chance to get this plugin for a fixed price?

Cheers

Sure! I’ll put that option out there today.

1 Like

I updated the pricing just now. Let me know if you have issues.

-Chris

1 Like

Hello @cneat083, I like the look of the plugin and we have been testing it on an agency account, we managed to get the other 2 Ziggeo plugins to work, but not yours. All the settings seem correct, but the recorder does not initialise - do you have a demo example available?

Hey @cneat083, I am testing your plugin, however, like @wegetdesign, I am not able to get the recorder to initialize. Is this plugin no longer working?

I use the plugin on gotscored.com in prod. Let me know your configuration.

Also a couple things to note:

1. I use the latest ziggeo sdk. If you have multiple ziggeo plugins turned on it may not work, because those plugins may be initializing different sdks.
  2. You have to have your token and configuration setup in the settings tab of bubble.

Thank you @cneat083 for coming back to us, will try this and let you know.

Regards
Omar

Hi @cneat083, I’m also having problems initializing the video within the Comprehensive Ziggeo plugin.

• I’ve got my Application Token entered exactly as my Application Token from Ziggeo (just the numbers and letters).
  • I’ve tried all of the webrtc settings as both “true” and “false”
  • Finally, I’ve tried leaving my “key” field in the Ziggeo Recorder as 1) my Application Token, 2) a name, and 3) as a blank field.

Any suggestions?

Hey,
I am considering using your plugin!
Does it have the following ?
Events + Actions regarding play , pause, is playing…
Support uploading, and Playing videos?
Matches video to element size?

It’s quite urgent so i am awaiting response.
Thanks!