Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Connect Seperate groups, tab change color when in use?

Hi, I tried to configure perhaps putting an additional group behind, and then hidiing it further showing the new colored image.

How do I make this so that both groups work together to change the color coorespondingly? Thank you!

Are you talking about connecting the navigation UI on the left with the content on the right? I’m assuming you’re wanting:

When “Transactions” is active, you want that green bar to be under it on the NAV, and you want the “Transactions” group to appear on the right. Am I understanding your question properly?

1 Like

That is correct. I’m seeking to make it change the colors proportionate to the group that displays the “transactions” group. Is it something to do with conditions and saying when this group is visible? Thanks again

I do something similar in my app. Here’s what I do:

• I have a custom state for the Navigation item. This custom state is called “isActive” and is a “yes/no” type.
  • I create conditions for the Navigation item that change the background color when “isActive” is “yes”
  • I have a workflow for when the user clicks on the Navigation item, in this case, “Transactions.” This workflow shows the correct group of content that appears on the right, and also sets the “isActive” state of “Transactions” to YES
  • It should look correct now! Just remember to toggle the other “isActive” states of the other navigation items to NO, and to hide the other content groups.
1 Like

Thank you so so so much good sir!!!

You are right! Sorry last question, what do you mean by toggle or hide? If I hide won’t it eliminate that group? Tried to set state for “not active” but did not work :frowning: Than you sir!! Everything else is perfect!

“It should look correct now! Just remember to toggle the other
“isActive” states of the other navigation items to NO, and to hide the
other content groups.”

I’m assuming you have different Groups for each navigation item. So, you have one page, and on that page are hidden groups for Transactions, Verifications, Vault, Subscriptions. If that’s not how you set it up, then disregard my comment.

If that IS how you set it up, then you will want to only show the Transaction content when Transactions has been clicked on, and you’ll want to make sure all the other content is hidden so stuff doesn’t overlap. Make sense?

1 Like

Thank you so much sir. You are tremendously helping me out, and I wish there is anyway I can assist you too. Lastly, set a custom state to set state of “not Active”, then the tab group on page I can use a condition that changes it back to relevant contents? Thank you thank you, last question!! you rock.