Connecting Domain with Godaddy

Hello Bubblers,

I am building app with Bubble and setting it up with domain purchased from GoDaddy.
I am not able to set it up. Can someone help me with a tutorial to set this up?

1 Like

Make sure you don’t have any conflicting CNAME records. Check each entry in the GoDaddy DNS and make sure that the only www records should be for Bubble. Similarly for the A name. Don’t believe what GoDaddy support reps say, they often give inconsistent and misleading information.

One logical thing to think about is that DNS is like an address. If you tell the system to send a user to multiple places for one address it gets confused. So just check your records to make sure that isn’t the case.

After changing DNS do give a few hours for the changes to propagate.

1 Like

Also, where Bubble tells you to put a blank in the A record, put an @ symbol in GoDaddy. The @ symbol means blank/root.

1 Like

Thanks you very much for you help.
I am still unsure but to do.

Can you please help me by seeing this?

Please also provide a screenshot of the settings that Bubble gave you.

Thanks a lot for really quick support.

Please see below bubble settings

Remove the www CNAME record that you have. Add two more ANAME records with www, similar to the two existing @ ANAME records. Then wait for a few hours. Mine is set up in exactly the same way.

4 Likes

Thanks your very much.
It worked when I removed CNAME which I have updated basis some other tutorials.
Now Bubble settings says all set ready to go.

Thank you very much for great support.

1 Like

HI
I need help with connecting bubble with Godaddy domain

1 Like

1 Like

What’s the question?

I have 8 ips and added all of the ips in go daddy domain

You see but it’s still not working. I waited for 48 hours not even working

I just checked and you don’t appear to have any A records on zonalt.com. 1. Is zonalt.com the right domain in your Bubble app? 2. Are you sure you added DNS records on zonalt.com?

Yes i have added these

you see some of ns records are working …

ns record is working

This is a GoDaddy issue, not a Bubble issue, so you can contact them

I have contacted them they are not taking responsibility

Well no nameservers can find your app’s A records, so Bubble can’t too. There’s nothing Bubble can do - reset your domain settings to default then re-add the records. It’s 100% a GoDaddy configuration issue / not waiting long enough issue.