💳 Connecting Stripe Payments Guide

Hey Bubblers,
we have put together a Guide on how to integrate Stripe payments with Bubble’s Stripe Plugin https://docs.zeroqode.com/connecting-stripe-payment-using-stripe-plugin

Meanwhile for those who want more control and more powerful functionality we have this plugin - Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Hope you’ll find this helpful
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

3 Likes

Helpful! Thanks @levon

1 Like

@levon The plugin guide is very thorough!

Question. There is an explanation for retrieving payout. But I cannot find an explanation on how to send payouts.

Does this action exist in the plugin? … The Bubble Stripe plugin provides a create/send a transfer action. Does your plugin offer a similar one perhaps?

Hi @cmarchan ,

Thanks a lot for feedback! We are glad the updated doc is helpful!

Regarding our plugin, it is not possible to create payouts, unfortunately.

If you require this feature, the only workaround for now would be using the API Connector and Stripe Payouts API to build your own connections for this call.

However, we’ve taken your inputs into consideration and added to our roadmap feature list, to see how feasible it is for future improvements. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon

Thanks!

Hopefully you guys can add this ability soon. There are instances when this is necessary and I can see why you may have left it out. I understand that there may exist actions to collect regulatory docs and validate with a recipient’s bank account in Europe.

Looking forward to hearing good news on this sometime! :+1:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @cmarchan ,

Thanks for your feedback! You can be sure that we’ll notify on any plugin improvements as soon as we launch new updates.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team