Convert Unix time to Date format inside a repeating group

I populate a repeating group from an API call. Dates come in UNIX format.

How can I convert unix to date inside each cell? I’m testing a unix to date plugin, but even embedding the plugin element inside each RG cell doesn’t work, it only converters one of the dates, not all.

Any ideas would be appreaciated.

You can just create an arbitrary date of 1st Jan 1970 - then add the seconds based on the Unix timestamp.

2 Likes

That’s such a simple solution, so great. Thank!

in API Connector, when you select the type for each key, you can select date (unix). However, this doesn’t always work correctly.

2 Likes

Hi Adam

Is this something I could do in one step to change a field considering I get a Unix timestamp? How would that look like?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 15.31.25

If the result of step 1’a trial end is a Unix timestamp, then yes, of course…

Just set the value of test_stripe_trial-end to 1st Jan 1970 plus seconds (the value of the timestamp)

I seem unable to enter such “formula” in that field… :roll_eyes:

I think I got it!

That looks right to me… does it work as expected?

It somehow adds 11 hours with this time set.: Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)

I cannot set to 00:00:00

In you screenshot you’re setting the time to 12:00 midday (instead of 00:00)…

You should be able to set it to 00:00

Actually it’s set to Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
And everytime I set to 00:00 it switches back to 01:00. I still don’t get the 11 hours difference.

Got it.
I had to copy/paste it from an external text editor. :crazy_face:

Thanks a lot Adam!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.