Converting Google Sheets Game / Front End to Bubble

Hey guys - looking for someone to help me build out an MVP of a prototype I’ve designed. The initial ‘app’ has been made in Google Sheets and therefore want to take this to the next stage using Bubble.

1 Like

You made an app with google sheets? That’s pretty cool. Care to share?!

Hello, I’m a graphic designer and web developer with 10 years of experience. I have a vast knowledge in Bubble.io, I also develop plugins for it.

Our strong assets are:
-Developing Web/Mobile applications on Bubble.io;
-Optimization and scaling of applications on Bubble.io;
-API integrations, custom plugins and custom code elements for Bubble.io applications;
-UX/UI design development and implementation on Bubble.io;
-Out of the box thinking and finding solutions on Bubble.io;

We can develop practically any application with Bubble as;

1. Ecommerce
  2. Community platform
  3. Digital Marketing setup
  4. B2B platform
  5. Scheduling platform
  6. Calendar
  7. Startup MVP
  8. Project Mangement Modules

I would love to work with you on this project!

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me, your experience sounds great.

Would it be possible to come back to me with thoughts on the project, how long you think it’d take, how much and anything else you need to know from me.

In its simplest form, I want an app to mirror the four Google Sheets tabs in the document attached in my original post. In addition to this I need a login page. For the other four pages nearly every feed is pulling data from Google sheets. There is one area (Predictions page) whereby the player would be entering something on the app and needing to push this back to Google Sheets.

Lastly, each user would look up data specific to them from Google sheets (ie you would need some logic to say if user is X, go to this row / page / workbook in Google Sheets.

Please do let me know if you need any clarification.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

This sounds cool. I am also a web developer and also have experience/interest in building games. Any way we can checkout the game? Is there a public version?

Best,

Gavin