Copy styles between apps

I want to copy styles created in my app to another app (which is already built). How to achieve this ?

2 Likes

We don’t have that yet, but we’ll think about it. Might not be too hard.

4 Likes

We just added that. You can right click on an entry in the styles tab and copy paste it (in the same app or another one).

15 Likes

Great - how about copying pages across apps?

Thanks,
P

It’s already possible

@emmanuel how to copy pages across apps ?

You can select all and then copy the elements with or without workflows. Then you can paste it in the other app. Only thing you cannot copy between apps is the data structure.

1 Like

Is this what you meant @emmanuel? Because what I meant was ‘clone page’… Across apps.

That would mean 1 extra dropdown on the new page pop-up - ‘Choose App’. You’d see the other apps, select 1, then select the page from that app to clone.

Pretty sure this doesn’t exist yet.

Thanks,
P

Just right click on the page background and try to paste that on a page background in another app. You’ll be prompted to enter a page name.

1 Like

Is there a way to do this across users ? E.g. Client and developer ?

If they are on the same browser…

So, this worked really well. Thank you.

P

1 Like

A suggestion would be to filter all styles that are used on an app and make you select a list of styles to copy. This would make the process of integrating a template design into an existing app a whole lot quicker.

1 Like

@emmanuel would bulk copying of styles be possible in the future? this ends up being a tedious part of development when transferring reusablement elements to another app where a bunch of errors get generated and then we have to copy/paste styles over one by one to clear them

5 Likes