Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Create Airtable record with multiple attachments

Hello Bubblers,

I have been working on an app for a client who wants to also use Airtable as the database. Due to some limitations to the Airtable plugin, I am also working with the Bubble DB to achieve what they want to build.

One thing the client can on the app (on Bubble) is to create a new thing with several text fields and one ‘list of files’ field where I use the multi file uploader plugin so he can add multiple documents/attachments. My workflow works fine and the Airtable record gets created when I upload a single file (the attachment shows up in ‘attachment’ field in airtable) but it does not when I upload several files. When I do, the airtable is created but no attachments appear in my airtable field.

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for the help

2 Likes

same problem… next problem is deleting all attachments in Airtable record when I add attachment through plugin. @Bubble any help, please?

1 Like

Hello @pierre.tillement !
Did you do anything specific to make your single upload attachments show up in the attachment fields in Airtable ?
I am able to send text, numbers, dates from Bubble to Airtable but attachment fields remain blank.
Thanks a lot for your help :pray:

2 Likes

I love all the responses to this post from the people who know know whether or not this is possible, and/or if there’s a workaround. It really helps us less-knowledgeable folk.

each file uploaded to bubble has a URL. url is a text

if you first save the fileS first on bubble, I would try saving this list of texts instead of the list of files on airtable. have you tried that?