Creating data changes specific to a User

I would like to have Data accessible to all users. I’m pretty sure I’ve figured that out. I will just create an “admin” account, that has access to certain pages that allows to upload Data that stretches across all users.

What I want to do is to have users access Data my Admin account has created, and modify that Data…Such as make changes to a “Character Bio”…however I would like those changes to only be visible to that specific user.

Is that possible?

One theory I have is that if every time, a user clicks a button it would create a new “Character” in a new Thing called “User Characters” which would basically duplicate the data from the original character, and just update the Bio…this would then be the version of the character that the user uses from then on.

I’m probably not being clear enough, but I’ve been criticized on my inability to convey my thoughts properly…I’m working on it, so feel free to give feedback on that front too! :smiley:

I am having exactly the same issue. I want to change specific user’s entries using workflows…