Curious Question About Repeating Groups

I’m looking forward to see if I can add multiple of the same data from a repeating group. Like I can add multiple of the same data from that one data cell.

Let’s say I have 1,2, and 3 as data cells in the repeating group… I’d like to assign or at least add it to the repeating group’s state as maybe “1,1,2,2,3,3,1,2,2”… Is that possible?

Not if the RG thing is the thing you want to show.
But…if you define the RG as number, for example, you can create list of numbers,
and then ask put a group inside the RG to show you [do a search for things]…item#[current cell index]

1 Like

I was thinking - I have this app for roleplaying purposes whether it’s for GTA or any other realistic featured games. What I was trying to say was that if I had the repeating to have the charges, I wanted ask if I can add data the “states” but instead of having that one already there, I wanted to see if it’s possible to have two like duplicating them?

not sure i understood exactly what you are trying to achieve

Let’s say the app was for roleplaying purposes, The repeating group that I’m trying to explain or question is about the charges. Let’s think for real in real life, civilians can get multiple counts of one charge. I just wanted to see if I can do that with the repeating group.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.