Current Outage?

Hey Bubblers,

Anyone experiencing some slow page load times and/or timeouts? NewRelic is saying that are some timeouts, but Bubble’s status page isn’t saying anything.

@eve is there a current outage at this time?

1 Like

yes. I’m noticing the same. Giving a demo in 23 minutes!

1 Like

Experiencing the same.

1 Like

waiting for page to load…as we speak in live…editor is dandy.

2 Likes

Experiencing these issues as well.

1 Like

Super weird… @admins any update on this situation?

Hmm… it looks like it’s working again?

Down here as well

1 Like

Hey folks! Nothing that we’re explicitly aware of, though certainly possible something’s going on – please file a bug report so that we can look into this if your app is having trouble! At the very least, we need to know what app it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent! Seems like it’s not happening anymore but would love to know the root cause :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems to be happening again- to update everyone I reached out to Bubble and @JeffT is investigating

I wasn’t using my app today when Bubble went down. But I did experience an outage a few days ago. I looked on the forum, didn’t see anyone else post (late night CST when I suspect many were asleep) and I didn’t feel like posting because it was back up soon-ish (15-20 min) and figured nothing would come of my post.

That outage did not appear on the status.bubble.io page. So I was curious if today’s outage was reported. Just checked. It was not.

At this point I think it’s safe to make this declaration:

1 Like

my apps also experienced outage (about 30 minutes), so it is not related only to my app

1 Like

There’s absolutely issues. Simple data adds are taking 20 30 seconds, which are usually instant.

1 Like

And… again. Sporadic outages. @JeffT asked if it might’ve been a modification of DNS settings but that isn’t the case for me…

@eve I think this is no a bit of a widespread issue? Was it because of the cluster split mentioned in Monthly Community Update -- December 2020

Bug report was filed with videos. Normal API calls that take 10 seconds maximum are taking 35 to 45 seconds. Also, there was issues with new things showing up in repeating groups slower than usual (which seems to be solved).

Anyone else still having issues?

1 Like

Yup, it’s sporadic though… sometimes it runs good sometimes it’s slow and maxes out CPU power then times out

This issue hasn’t happened to me… like ever, my capacity being maxed out like this

Hey folks! This most recent one did reflect on our Status page, and our engineering team is on this – it’s related to the back-end work we’ve been doing for a while now, so we are keeping an active eye on this.

2 Likes