For the sake of simplicity I’ll try to bring my problem to the most basic form.
I have 3 types of things:
- Document - a thing that has: 1) a field with a Folder (the one it’s in), 2) a field with a Both related to this Document
- Folder - a thing that has: 1) a field with a list of Documents (the ones inside), 2) a field with a Both related to this Folder
- Both - a thing that I use to display the two above in one RG; it has: 1) a field Folder that defines the represented Folder, 2) a field Document that defines the represented Document, 3) a field ParentBoth that represents the Both it’s inside of.
I want to make a workflow that deletes all Documents and Folders that are inside a Folder a user deletes.
Right now my workflow looks like this:
- Button “Delete” in my RG is clicked.
- Delete the Folder or Document related to the Both.
- Delete the Both.
- Delete a list of Boths - Do search for Boths that have have no ParentBoth
- Delete a list of Folders - Do search for Folders that have have no Both related
- Delete a list of Documents - Do search for Documents that have have no Both related
- The Folder and it’s Both are deleted. Success.
- All Boths that were “inside” are deleted. Great.
- No Folder or Document that was inside is deleted. And it’s despite I can see in the section “App data” that they have no Both related!
- Only when I delete another, totally unrelated Folder that those things are deleted properly.
I believe here’s a problem with timing - deletion takes more than bubble needs to go to the next action. Is there a way to overcome it? Delay the next action till the previous is performed?
Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance!