Designing a Structure for Relational Databases

My app is meant to facilitate a group of friends that play a bingo game. While I’m thinking of building the game in Bubble, I don’t need to do that right now as I have embeded google sheets (using our previous method) that work just fine.

My question revolves around the structure needed to have a Leaderboard section. Here’s my plan:

• A Data Type called “Bingo Games” - to track the Game in progress which has elements like The Winners, The Date it was played, The “event” the game was based on, How many players we had.
  • A Data type called “GameWins” - to track the event of someone winning - having elements like User, Type of Win, Money Paid out, and The event/game that they won
  • An Option Set of the “Event” we played a game for???

Our games are based on a concert event (like NYC Winter 2023), should these events be an option set?

In a way, I’d be entering in Data multiple times, my goal is that by being relational, this data is one in the same and therefore can be used in smarter ways. One example would be, can Bubble handle calculating the # of wins for 1 user?

Is this best done with multiple data types AND an option set? Or Without an Option Set? (or am I out scaling Bubble, and should use some type of plugin to use a SQL database? )

Thanks!

I think I made some progress. I made a Data Type for both Bingo Games and Player Wins. I also made an Option set for Concert Event. In Bingo Games, I have a field for Concert Event, and a Win Field that points to Player Wins. In Player Wins, I have a field for Bingo Game, and this Points to Bingo Games. I believe this solves the problem, because now my win is properly associated with a single game that took place, and my game is associated with it’s win, and with the option set of the event that took place.