Did anyone else experience the SendGrid disaster?

I tried to set up an account with Sendgrid, as suggested by bubble. Unfortunately they suspended my account right after I set up the account. The message is, please contact support, but when I try to contact support, it says that I have to login first, which is not possible, because the account is suspended.

Seems like a lot of other people have the same issue:

Is there an alternative to use bubble without SendGrid?!

Please avoid Sendgrid if you can’t afford a dedicated IPadres. Take a look at Postmark. It’s easy to set up if you have experience setting up APIs.

3 Likes

Hi @CosmicSelf , I initially had the same issue when using my (relatively new) company e-mail. However it worked like a charm when I used my personal gmail email. I think they are using some sort of filter to protect against e-mail addresses with low « reputation ». As I use my gmail daily for plenty of sites it works and when inside it changes nothing: I was even able to later change my address to the pro e-mail that had initially been refused. Hope it helps! Jim

1 Like

After using Sendgrid, I went ahead with Postmark and I have no regrets.

1 Like

Yep. One of my top tips for new apps is just starting with Postmark, honestly. Sendgrid is so bad and switching isn’t hard, it’s just annoying if it could be avoided.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.