I am a beginner with Bubble and I am having a hard time selecting things from the Database.
Here is my situation :
- I have a Type named “Clip”, so each of my clips have a unique ID.
- I have a Type named “Album”, it has a field containing a list of clips ID.
My problem is the following :
- I have a repeating Group with the type of content “Album”
- Inside the cells of this repeating Group I have second repeating Group (1x1) with the type of content “Clip”.
- Inside this second repeating Group I want to display one of the clips whose ID is included in the Current cell Album 's clip ID list.
Inside this second repeating group I try to do “Do search for Clip” and to add a constraint saying “Clip ID is included in Current cell’s Album clip ID list” but I can’t see how to do this.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this.
Thanks a lot