Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Display Link From One Database In A Repeating Group Using Different Database

I’ve been trying to figure this out on my own for a couple of days and I just can’t seem to make it work.

I am trying to display a link for a property management company stored in one database (called Leasing) into a repeating group that is pulling from a different database (called Apartments) and contains different property listings. The overlap between both databases is the property management company field, but I’ve created the separate Leasing database as the listings in the Apartments database will constantly be changing and including the link for each listing is a manual process.

Currently, the listings are displayed in my repeating group based on the user’s input in a search field. I am trying to display the property management link from the Leasing database into the repeating group using the Apartments database. I figured I can somehow match the property management company of each database to display the appropriate link.

My issue is that I can’t seem to get the two databases to connect to each other. Looking at the different questions on Bubble, it seems like this is very much possible. I tried to include the Leasing Database as a “type” field in my Apartment database, but then I still can’t figure out how to display the correct link based on the management company for a listing.

Here are some screenshots of how I set up the databases. Any help is very much appreciated!