Distance syntax

Good morning, I am using the Bubble map api. I am attempting to disable a button until the current geographic location is x miles from a static geographic location. I cannot seem to get the syntax written that is accepted by Bubble. Any help would be wonderful. I was going for some sort of geofencing originally but it doesn’t seem to be allowed at this point.

Thanks

L

1 Like

Like this? I’ve never tried this with a mobile device before to see if it would update in real-time enough to work, but expression-wise, I think this is what you’re looking for? Where the number is the number of miles.

Gaby at Coaching No Code Apps (formerly Coaching Bubble)

Courses & Products, Tutorials, Private Coaching, and High-level Development

Start Learning Today :mortar_board:

3 Likes

Thanks, I will give it a try. I am going to hopefully use this as the tracking mechanism - Real time tracking with maps, which I configured on a test app.

Thanks, the syntax did the trick even though “current geographic” doesn’t seem to make bubble initiate the current GPS location. It does work with this. Real time tracking with maps - #3 by luisgfmartins.

Hey @larnelhight ,
We just released a plugin that should allows you to implement this feature with more flexibility :slightly_smiling_face: :santa:t3: