Dividing repeating group results

Very nice solution, @romanmg !

I didn’t know that i can check letters against others with “>” and “<”…

Your solution helped me to build an even more elegant solution, in case you want to have the single groups stacked within a Repeating Group:

1. I have 2 nested RG, the parent for the letters A-Z, the child for the names.
  2. I have an “ListOfNumbers” element i took from the new -and very useful- toolbox plugin (Toolbox plugin - collection of utility elements), which i’m using to build the parent RG with 26 generic entries for the letters.
  3. Then i have a custom state attached to the root page with type text and the value “zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba”, assigned by a “page is loaded” workflow. Note the reverse order of the alphabet, this is necessary for testing the first letter of the names against it. I’ using a regex expression, and javascript seems to allow the extraction of a certain letter only from right to left.
  4. In the child RG i test all names against the alphabet letters one by one with the help of the regex expression like so:

1. Empty letters can be hidden with a condition on a -collapsible- group with the child RG stacked into it:

It works quite well, you can check it here:

And here comes the corresponding bubble dev page:

Hope somebody find it useful.

Cheers Jeremias