Dropdown - layout

Hi
I’m struggling a bit with the layout of the dropdown layout. How can I manage the selection icon?
This is how it looks:
multidropdown_1
And this is what I want:
multidropdown_2

Do I really need to play around with css to solve this?

Thanks,

WTF browser is THAT? Here’s a Bubble dropdown in Chrome Windows:

image

Here’s a Bubble dropdown in Edge Windows:

image

And here is Safari iOS:

Is that from IE or something? (If so, note that if you’re developing with Bubble, IE is just not a target browser for you.)

Come on @keith! I thought you were pro. That’s from the Netscape browser. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:rofl: ^^^ this is giving me flashbacks.

It looks like you might be using some kind of plugin from another provider. The native Bubble dropdown works pretty well, but you can always look at some of @levon Zeroqode stuff. I believe they have an asset pack for stylized dropdowns.

Thanks, johs10. I remember Netscape :slight_smile: but this actually the newest version of Firefox, and I love it.

This might be a plugin issue. I’ll investigate that further.