Dropdown of option set in Repeating Group

Hi there, I am new to Bubble and would appreciate your help. I have set up an Option Set of Allergies and have set up a Repeating Group with a Dropdown as the field. I can get the dropdown to work fine if it is not in a Repeating Group (ie just as a dropdown), but as soon as it goes into a Repeating Group it doesn’t display. Can you assist in what nuance I am missing between a standalone drop down and a dropdown in a Repeating Group?

Thanks Sandra

Hi there, @sandra… a dropdown should display with no trouble in a repeating group. Can you share a screenshot or two of your setup? One thing to make sure of, though, is that the dropdown is actually all the way inside of the repeating group… repeating group’s are definitely finicky like that.

Best…
Mike

Thanks Mike, I have attached the individual dropdown that does work, the dropdown in the repeating group that is not working and how it is rendering on the preview page.

Thanks
Sandra

Hi there, Sandra… so, I don’t think this would stop the dropdown from showing up, but check out the message directly beneath the auto-binding setting… I wonder if that has something to do with it? If you remove the auto-binding setting, does the dropdown show up?

Also, if that’s not it and you are open to sending a link to your editor, I would be happy to poke around under the hood to see if I can help out.

Best…
Mike