Title says it all. Tried it. Can’t figure it out.
Hello, from the top of my head. I’m not sure this is the most conventional way.
- Design a reusable element of type group, lets call it “Alert” Design the element however you want your alert to look like.
- Give the reusable element three custom state; of type image, text and boolean (yes/no) respectively.
A. Alert images: image
B. Alert text: text
C. Alert is showing: Yes/No
- On the group, put two elements. Text and image, set their source to the reusable elements states A and B above.
- In reusable element workflow, Do every “5” seconds, set a conditional on the work for onlywhen “Alert is visible”
- Add an action to set the alert’s is showing state to “no”.
- Place the reusable element on the page on which it will be shown to users, uncheck this element is visible on page load, and then give it a condition “this customdefination state is yes”, set property “this element is visible” checked.
- In your workflow to show an alert, simply set the state of the alert is showing to yes.
- You can also set the State A, B above.
N:B you can increase or reduce the Seconds on the Do every 5 seconds workflow depending on how long you wanna show your alert.
I hope that helps. Let me know otherwise
@fuhclifffuhche This is a smart answer. Thank you so much. How did you get this good?
Here’s what I did. I just created a pop-up because I only needed it for one “alert” and placed the image in there.
You are welcome. I have been using bubble for some time now.