Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Dynamic Height and Width of Bubble Elements - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

When I use this plugin with the new responsive engine, the target element will be fixed and not scrollable. Just like parallax. Has this bug been reported?

Hello @akio.imaike

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, currently, the plugin is optimized to work on the old responsive engine and has not been updated to work on the new responsive engine, therefore some of the features might not work well on the updated Bubble’s engine. We are still awaiting a New plugin editor from Bubble that is compatible with the New responsive engine, and as soon as it is released, our team will start optimizing plugins for the New responsive.

You can find more information regarding Bubble’s Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine here: Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta]
Zeroqode’s announcement regarding new responsive engine: New Responsive Engine for Plugins Announcement

Hope for your understanding on this matter.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey,

I have just installed the plugin but the action isn’t appearing in the workflow. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello @r.sorrell

Thank you for reaching out.

If you have successfully installed the plugin, please make sure you do the following:

1. Place the plugin’s element called “Dynamic-Height” on the page
  2. Go to the workflow and then click on “Add action”
  3. Go to “Element Actions” and select "Set Dynamic H&W a dynamic height"

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Ah I apologise, I didn’t know about the “Dynamic-height” element!

1 Like

Hey all!

We are happy to announce that our Dynamic Height & Width of Elements Plugin was switched to the Bew Responsive Engine, as well as its Demo Page was changed too: https://zeroqode-demo-04.bubbleapps.io/dynamic_size_new_responsive

Now, you can be sure that this plugin will definitely work in your application :tada: :partying_face:

I hope you’ll find it useful!
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team