Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Dynamic Height and Width of Bubble Elements - New Plugin from Zeroqode

I subscribed to the plugin, but I am having the same problem as @tomerlan5. It doesn’t work until I resize the window or rotate my phone and then it works well.

@tomerlan5 or @ZeroqodeSupport do you know what is wrong? Thanks for any help

Hi @greg18, thanks for reaching out.

Please check and see if the change or enabling of the following options will help in your case:

In case if it will not help you, please provide us the screenshots with your actual settings of the Plugin and error screenshots from the debugger and browser console.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

My problem is actually with the Zeroqode plugin “Move and Resize Elements” and getting it to work with the Zeroqode plugin “Mapbox Maps”

I just found the correct tech support page for the Move/Resize plugin on the Zeroqode forum and posted my question there, including a screencast.

Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate the excellent technical support that Zeroqode provides!

1 Like

Hi @greg18, thanks for letting us know about the details of your issue.
Allow us to check it and come with a reply asap.
Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

(update 06.09.21 - question replied )

The image on demo page has gone missing. You should update the demo page with a new image.

And also, why does the plugin set the main container as overflow:hidden?
That prevents the plugin to be used for hero sections for example. The page become non-scrollable. Or am I not using it correctly?

Hello, @quantumind
Thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue.

Please note, that we are already checking this issue :pray: Thanks for your attention.

As for this question, can you please provide us with a bit more details? If it is possible, please provide us the screenshots or even a screencast of the flow, you are implementing.

It will help us to analyze your request and provide detailed feedback from our side.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello again! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have fixed the demo. Now everything should be fine. Thanks for the cooperation!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Zeroqode, I just bought the plugin and I’m new to Bubble, the question I have is if it can help me adjust the height of the page, which in this case are groups. I made a landing with several pages (groups) the detail is that I have a lot of blank space on the other pages. Thanks

This is an example of what a page (group) looks like, I want to remove the white space

Hi @dr-live, thanks for reaching out.
Thank you for your purchase, we highly appreciate your interest in our products.

Regarding your question,

Yes, it is possible but I would not recommend doing this, because the plugin was designed to work with separate elements of the page. Since this plugin is making changes in percents, it can crop some of the page content, and this is not the best solution.

My suggestion is to check if you don’t have any blank space between the footer and the bottom margin of the page inside Bubble’s editor.
As well, when you hit preview, the page you see comes with the Debugger is active, this is causing the page to look different from what it is. See here how to change.

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped. :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team