this is just a quick note that @jarrad has updated his very popular CSS tools plugin which is now managed by Zeroqode.
here is the list of improvements, he has made:
- CSS Tool is much lighter now - its roughly half the size
- no longer requires any ID’s
- works in RG’s to add the class to the cell’s outermost element & groups without the need for the checkbox
- it no longer has the change size without time (set time to 0 for right away)
- the resize window height & width outputs are a lot more fluid
- add style to head is far lighter
- orientation is more responsive
- all init states now return values & it returns the language of the browser now too.
Here is the plugin page: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/css-tools-1528970497931x299713501226598400
and a demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-01.bubbleapps.io/css-tool
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits