Dynamic Multiple Image Uploader

Hey,

Currently I’m creating an app where the user can upload several photos into an album, which they can name.

I have the ‘Multi-File Uploader - Dropzone’ plugin installed. When the user uploads their photos they are able to preview them on the side and delete selected ones, as per:

The issue I’m having is in-relation to saving them on the DB.

From what it appears, it’s saving them as one entry.

The images still appear in the file manager, weirdly enough!

This is the work flow I’m currently using

The goal is to allow users to upload their photos, without the need to manually write an entry for each uploaded image.

Is there a way to do this dynamically?

Hello,

Thanks for your post! To add the files from the multi-uploader as a separate items, you might try the “add list” operator rather than “add,” which will add all entries of a second list (the album images) to an existing list (the images field). Let us know if that helps or if you have any more questions!

Not sure if this will help. I created this Tip post when I wanted to upload multiple photos and automatically assign them an icon and a category name. The post doesn’t go into details on the icon and category assignment, but it goes over how to upload multiple images

1 Like

Thanks for your response Jess, unfortunately that option doesn’t work either :frowning:

Thanks for the post Boston, when I was originally creating the feature I stumbled across your post and it helped, but met a road block with the “save all” component :frowning:

You would could use a backend workflow (assuming you have the files uploaded into the multi file uploader). I’d create a recursive backend workflow. Make sure your Key is ‘list/array’ and that when you trigger it you send the mulitfile uploaders value.

Sorry to hear that! If that tip post doesn’t help resolve this, do reach out to our team at support@bubble.io with more information about the current setup and we’d be happy to assist.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.