Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Element visible based on RG position

Hey folks. I’ve got an RG that can be quite long, so I’ve set it to ext scroll. But I want to give the users a visual cue that there is more data, and scrolling is necessary. Looks like this:

But I only want the icon to display if there are more items in the RG – once it has reached the end, I’d like it to disappear. I’m looking for various conditions, but can’t find anything. Anybody have any ideas?

Hi there, @steve18… seems like this thread might get you down a good path… check it out.

Best…
Mike

Thanks Mike…but that doesn’t quite do what I need. I want the icon to be visible if it’s not the end of the RG, not if it is the end of the RG.

Anybody have an idea?

My bad, @steve18… I actually misunderstood what the solution in that thread was doing.

After trying to come up with a native solution and hitting a bunch of dead ends, I’m wondering if this plugin might do the trick…

If it can determine a repeating group’s scrolling position percentage, you could probably set a custom state when the percentage is 100, and then you could use the custom state to hide the icon.

Anyway, if you hadn’t already come across this plugin, I didn’t think it could hurt to throw it out there for you to consider.

Best…
Mike

1 Like