How to add a group just below a feed (RG) only once all feed items displayed?

What is a good way to display a group just below an RG (set to extending vertical scrolling) so that the group shows up only once all of the cells in the RG are displayed.

Primary Challenge
Since the RG is set to extending vertical scrolling, the list of things can be loaded to the RG but still not visible to the user because they haven’t scrolled far enough. And, since user’s can get to the bottom of the RG before it loads all of the new content, I don’t want to bottom group to show up until all of the things within the RG have loaded.

Anyone know a solution to this?

I wonder if the ‘loaded’ property is useable in this situation? I know that count won’t work as it can already count the number of items in the RG before everything is loaded completely.

I know @jarrad has a plugin called ‘has it loaded’ that may be worth looking into, I just don’t know if it will see the RG is not loaded when the user is not scrolling.

It seems only on user scroll, the RG starts loading again?

1 Like

Thanks! @jarrad, do you think your plugin “has it loaded” would work for this?

What is a good way to display a group just below an RG (set to extending vertical scrolling) so that the group shows up only once all of the cells in the RG are displayed.

Primary Challenge
Since the RG is set to extending vertical scrolling, the list of things can be loaded to the RG but still not visible to the user because they haven’t scrolled far enough. And, since user’s can get to the bottom of the RG before it loads all of the new content, I don’t want to bottom group to show up until all of the things within the RG have loaded.

Anyone know a solution to this?

Note - the loaded property in Bubble doesn’t work for this situation because it calculates as being loaded once Bubble has the data for the RG and before all of the cells are even visible to the user.

As I remember, RG with no complex search work well, but the moment you have a DoSearch, it take too much time to update… and react strangely. Maybe when starting to scroll, send a command to tell Bubble to fetch more data? just an idea.