Email Marketing

Hi Bubblers,

I’m feeling a bit conflicted in regards to the best, cost efficient email marketing software I can to add contacts via my Bubble app…

I was looking at Mailchimp and their pricing is just a tad too high for me. I’m hoping to expect around 10,000 contacts.

Any suggestions? I’d like to hear them!

2 Likes

We use Autopilot and it’s hands down the best tool out there for building email marketing journeys, API connections and we have it in sync with our Bubble app for weekly summary emails to users.

You can get a 50% off discount for 6 months as well from www.hellotrial.com

Hope that helps

1 Like

We use Mailerlite & sendgrid and both have good API’s for connecting to your Bubble App

Simon

1 Like

Any other suggestions?

I was looking at Mailjet, but in terms of integrating it with Bubble, not sure.

Found out about Benchmark Emails and it works great!

Hi @johnny

There seems to be a new drag and drop HTML email building plugin available in bubble that looks cool and connect with sendgrid if that helps at all?

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I did see that, but I’m looking for something that’s a third party software and Benchmark Emails does the trick in my instance! Thanks again!

I’m using Email Octopus. No complaints, affordable, and it just works.

1 Like

Hi, I can’t get the Mailerlite Api, does it use the same name?

Hey @steevesimbert,

Setting up the Mailerlite API looks relatively simple based on their documentation.

Looks like all you need to do for authentication is make sure it’s on “None of self-handled” in the shared headers add X-MailerLite-ApiKey with a value of {replace-it-with-your-api-key}

Then the remainder you just follow the different calls you want.

https://developers.mailerlite.com/docs/authentication
https://developers.mailerlite.com/reference

Thank you so much Johnny. I sincerely appreciate it. Let me try to figure it out.

1 Like

I’m curious about the best way to send blasts to current clients. This would be for things like new features we’ve launched. Is this best done via our transactional email service (Postmark), or via a marketing email service?

Also, for a marketing email service, we need to set one up for blasts to potential clients and will take a look at the ones listed in this thread. We’re looking for something that’s simple to use, has excellent delivery rates and is reasonably priced. If anyone has any other feedback that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

If you’re sending a drip campaign, you can use Postmark broadcast messages. It is basically like marketing emails where you have to add an unsubscribe link somewhere on the email. So basically, I’m implying that using some type of marketing email service would be best for announcing new features.

Postmark is also doing a webinar for their broadcast messages if you’re interested: https://twitter.com/postmarkapp/status/1367504956270510081

Hope this helped! :blush:

Thank you @johnny! I was aware Postmark is now doing broadcast, but it looks like it needs some APIs to set up, and I haven’t gone down creating my own API links just yet. (For the transactional side, I avoided any setup hassles by using the plugin by @vini_brito).

Ah I see, if you’re considering using Postmark broadcast it’s not too difficult to setup because their documentation makes it easy

Appreciate it, will check it out!

I have a question. Quick Question :)

@johnny This guy might need help with a bug. I told him to talk to you. You’ve been a big help to me and I think you might know what to do.