Every free app showing an error: Please upgrade to remove this banner

Hi,

Seeing something strange happen.
Every free app I open shows the same banner

“This app is a free plan and should have a Bubble banner. Please upgrade to remove this banner. Removing the banner is against Bubble terms and can lead to your account termination.”

Literally every app. Not mine or anything. Tried some Public links. Templates etc.

Have an agency account if that makes a difference.
Tried logging out/logging in.

Has anyone else seen this?

Regards
ZubairLK

I don’t see any of this, can you send a screenshot?

Made a small edit. Every ‘free’ app…

I tested on free apps too, still don’t see any warning.

You have bubble banner on the page, so I believe it’s bug, file a report.

1 Like

It’s the dark mode chrome extension. Realized I had just installed it…

1 Like

Hi everyone. I just ran into this same bug. However Im not using the Googles dark theme. So its not because of that. I also get to see it on my desktop version. Why is this? I haven’t try to remove it, it just appear and its persisting. Please help

I am experiencing the same, no HTML elements on the page either. Could this be a bug @eve?

1 Like

This is happening to me also

Me too, aaaargh!!

Yes, seems to be a bug.

Same here…just seemed to show up today…

Just started having the same problem in using other platforms to view a test version of my App. Everything seemed to be working fine about 20 min ago, now I have the same error message. I have placed the bubble link (in picture) below on each page of my app. Also re-loaded the boiler plate app to see if I was missing something. The boilerplate does not seem to have a bubble banner.

Capture

Submitted a bug report. Hopefully their team sees it soon

Yes, it seems like a bug. I also sent a bug report. Hopefully is worked out soon. Ill go hit the gym in the meantime.

Same here.

Hey folks!

Thanks for pinging; our team is looking into this now and should have a fix shortly. If you’re seeing this issue, please do reach out to us at support@bubble.io!

3 Likes

Thanks! Y’all are awesome!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Fix for this is now live. Please do let us know (at support@bubble.io) if you’re still having trouble!

4 Likes

This is happening again now?

Hey folks,

We are having this issue again this morning; our team is working on a fix ASAP and should be live in ~10 minutes.

1 Like