I’m currently building a b2c fintech web-app that relies heavily on api aggregation with financial institutions. It’s nearing completion and would be looking for someone to come in, learn the product and work on tweaks and iterations.
I’m looking for someone with:
- Strong experience (i.e. > 1 yr) working with Plaid and similar api aggregators
- Strong backend experience as a developer as well as in Bubble
- Familar with Json, Firebase, and Amazon DB
- Good front end & UI/UX experience in Bubble
- Familar with SCRUM, Agile, Kanban, and alike
- Several years of experience working in client-facing roles
Nice to have
- BI, Data analytics, Excel, SQL experience
- Exp in finance, gaming, data analytics
- Product and/or Project management experience
Look forward to hearing from you!