Experienced Bubble Support person

Hi all,
I’m looking for an experienced Bubble developer who can be a support person for my app. My MVP app is already up and running with beta users. I would like to hire someone to respond to issues that arise, both in the MVP phase and after paying users are on board. This person’s responsibilities will be to read and respond to support emails quickly, resolve the issue on the app, and circle back to the user. In other words, the ideal candidate will be someone who is consistent, communicative, meticulous and skilled in Bubble.
Thanks for your interest.

Hi Kirsten, and welcome to the community! :wave:

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. We have dozens of pre-vetted Bubble developers listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, and chat with them in your own dashboard. No fees, zero commission - the whole platform is completely free to use for everyone.

You’ll have no trouble finding an experienced Bubble developer who can be a support person for your app on our platform in no time - usually, within a few hours from posting you will receive anywhere from 2 to 10 proposals for your project.

Feel free to PM me if you need help posting this, or have any other questions, anytime.

Cheers and good luck with your project! :rocket:

Sasa

Thanks so much Sasa!
I’ll check it out…

1 Like

Hi @kirstenlimmer,

Certainly I can assist you and I have sent you a PM
please check it.

Regards
Kevin