[Feature Enhancement] Schedule 100k Workflows with Schedule API Workflow on a List

Okay, so is that something like this below?

On backend workflow have two of the parameters be of the same type.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 12.08.27 AM

Then on any action within that backend workflow that I want to run when the list has finished processing I use the condition like below

And when scheduling the backend workflow on the list set the last-item in a similar way as below.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 12.08.54 AM

I believe this is what you are talking about and I think that is pretty nifty. I had always just assumed there was no way to know when the list has finished processing when scheduling backend workflows on a list and this is a novel idea to be able to.

Next step now is to check out how much WUs are consumed just to check the condition and try to find a way to reduce it if possible. I think that each loop the backend workflow runs through (ie: how ever many items are in the list to run on) the parameter of ‘last item’ is going to be fetched from the DB and racking up some WU consumption (image of Cookie Monster eating a bunch of cookies just came to mind). I’m going to end up checking out if sending just the unique ID of the last item and using the condition of 'item unique id is last item'where last item is just a text parameter and not of the same type of data.

It would be interesting to see if there is any WU consumption difference if I set it up like below.

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 12.17.11 AM

Screen Shot 2024-04-10 at 12.16.36 AM